Magna Coin is a P2P digital currency that combines ultra anonymous technology with masternodes and on-chain atomic swaps.
Over 80% of block rewards go to the node holder.
This means that returns for a Magna node are extremely attractive with an estimated APR of 400%+
Magna will always be considered a community driven coin.
A large weighting on the future of the coin will be placed with decentralised masternode governance.
This will enable node holders to vote on issues surrounding Magna including: the roadmap, marketing and technical aspects of the coin.
The implementation of zerocoin will mean transactions can be made anonymously.
As a result, users can transfer MGN across the chain with complete privacy.
Enables simultaneous transfer of coins from both parties involved in a transaction.
Consequently, this will remove problems associated with the usage of a 3rd agent (e.g. exchange).
MGN plans on adding MGN-BTC and MGN-LTC pairs by Q3 2018.
Premine is 7% for a total of 2,000,000 MGN which will be allocated and used as below:
- 100,000 MGN (5% of premine) will be held in a developers fund address to cover future costs
- 100,000 MGN (5% of premine) will be held in marketing fund address to cover future campaigns
- 100,000 MGN (5% of premine) was used to create, test and ensure stability with the network.
- All of the Developers initial masternodes, along with their earnings will get burned once there are 70 active nodes running.
- 1,700,000 MGN (85% of premine) is available to be sold to p2p investors.
- Any MGN coin which is not sold during the initial p2p sale will get burnt.
- All earnings collected from the node pre-sale will be contributed towards future exchange listings and marketing ventures.
Source Code: GitHub
Block Explorer: here
More technical information available here
Magna Coin (MGN)
Current Circulating Supply
Est. 10 Years Circulation Supply
Block Reward: 15
First 90 days
Block Reward: 10
Block Reward: 5
Day 180 onwards
Roadmap 2018 - 2019
Zerocoin Protocol testing and research phase
Swap to a new chain with Zerocoin
Transfers are untraceable, granting the user complete anonymity when making transactions on the chain.
Website redesign and new ANN thread are posted
A new announcement page is published alongside a freshly designed website.
CryptoBridge exchange listing
The first official exchange listing will be on CB.
The swapping period ends
No swaps will be processed after the deadline, with exceptions made to those with extenuating circumstances.
A targeted ad campaign will begin on Twitter and major cryptocurrency related forums.
Cross chain swaps in testnet
A fresh MGN and LTC sub-chain is deployed in testnet.
The first successful MGN - LTC cross chain swap is conducted
Expansion of more trading pairs on the MGN site
Plans to expand towards compatibility with all ERC 20 tokens
Download for Windows 64 bit
Download for Windows 32 bit
Download for Linux 64 bit
Download for Linux 32 bit
Download for Mac/IOS